Google+

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sonal Chauhan Interview before Miss India Contest



sonal chauhan
Sonal Chauhan


Height: 5’ 6"

Statistics: 28.8 - 25.5 – 33.6

Background: I belong to a Rajput family from Agra, but I have never lived there. My father is a police Inspector and my mother is a homemaker. I have two sisters and one older brother. So, I have quite a large family.

Qualifications: I did my schooling from Delhi Public School NOIDA and am currently pursuing Philosophy (HONS) from Gargi College, New Delhi.

Enjoy: I like listening to music. I love shopping, perfumes and eating. Modeling is my passion. I am also an animal lover.

Modeling experience: I've been modeling for 2 years now. Have done various ramp shows in Delhi and print campaigns for brands like LG Reliance CDMA, Hero Honda Passion, Nokia, No marks, Bombay Selections, Electrolux, Hindustan Times, Delhi Times and many more.

Why Femina Miss India: I think it is an excellent platform for me to get noticed and do my bit for my country. I am sure after 26 days of intense training and grooming I will be completely transformed.

Role Models: All those people who start from scratch and make it really big.

Beauty to me is: Not just about good looks but also about an intelligent mind and an extremely appealing personality.

If I was given an evening with Brad Pitt I would... Probably sit and chat with him and ask him if he could give me a few tips on acting. But generally I prefer Indian Men.

If I win the pageant, I will... It would make me ecstatic. I don't want to sound clichéd but I would also do all I can to eradicate child labor and encourage child education in our country. Also, I would work very hard towards winning the Miss Universe Crown and to live up to the expectations of my countrymen.

If I don't win the crown, I will... Still work hard and try to make it as a successful model.

No comments: