Google+

Monday, March 11, 2013

I fell in love at the first sight, says Charlie Chauhan!



Charlie Chauhan


Charlie Chauhan, who began her tryst in showbiz with MTV Roadies, is currently juggling between two prominent shows- Best Friends Forever, a youth show on Channel V and popular dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 on Star Plus.

As known, Nach Baliye is a real life couple dance reality show and Charlie has been participating with her boyfriend Kunwar Amarjeet Singh, Dance India Dance (Zee TV) and Dil Dostii Dance (Channel V) fame.

Charlie, who always wanted to become an actor shares what all she has gone through to reach the current phase. She says, "I wanted to do Bollywood but it is not that easy, especially for a small-town (Shimla) girl like me. For two years after Roadies, I tried to get some work on TV, but all I got were saas-bahu soaps. I used to cry a lot as I was not getting any work but I was determined to make it."

Talking about her love story with Amar, Charlie says, "I met him through Dharmesh (of Dance India Dance fame). Every time I had seen Amar as Rey on screen, I used to think he would have a lot of attitude. But when I met him, he came across as a sweetheart. I fell in love at the first sight.”

She added, “I have never met a smart, nice yet such a down-to-earth guy like him before. He is really mature and I feel very secure with him. He was not too sure in the beginning about our relationship, because we've had our share of heartbreaks, but we became friends and then realized we loved each other."

That’s a cute love tale Charlie! 

No comments: